Opel Vectra A
since 1988-1995 release
Repair and operation of the car
Vektr's Opel And
+ 1. Maintenance instruction
+ 1.1 Maintenance
+ 2. Engine
+ 3. Repair of DOHC engines
+ 4. Repair of the diesel engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. Fuel system
+ 7. The fuel and exhaust system of models with system of injection of fuel
+ 8. Exhaust system and system of decrease in toxicity of exhaust gases
+ 9. Fuel systems of the diesel engine
+ 10. Engine electrical systems
+ 11. Transmission
+ 12. Mechanical transmission
+ 13. Automatic transmission
+ 14. Power shafts
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Suspension bracket
+ 17. Body
+ 18. Electric equipment
- 19. Check of malfunctions
19.2. Cooling system
19.3. Fuel and exhaust systems
19.5. Mechanical transmission
19.6. Automatic transmission
19.7. Power shafts
19.8. Brake system
19.9. Suspension bracket and steering
19:10. Electric equipment
The car takes away in one party
• The tire is faulty.
• Forward wheels are not balanced. At the same time vibration is felt on a steering wheel.
• Shock-absorbers are faulty.
• The angles of installation of forward wheels are incorrectly adjusted.
• The spherical hinge of steering or the spherical hinge of a suspension bracket is jammed.
• The elastic coupling of a steering shaft and steering transfer is worn-out.
Efficiency of the amplifier of steering is reduced
• Damage or the wrong adjustment of a tension of an auxiliary driving belt on models with the amplifier of steering.
Strong wear at the edges of a tire protector
• Low pressure in tires. At the same time tires wear out from two parties equally.
• The convergence of wheels is incorrectly adjusted.
• Pressure in tires is higher than norm.
Uneven wear of tires
• Wheels are not balanced.